Having a business trade credit insurance policy allows you to sell with confidence, safeguarding your company against the consequences of domestic or overseas customer insolvency and non-payment.
- Better credit control and protection against catastrophic bad-debt losses
- Safely expand sales: The protection it provides allows a company to increase sales to grow their business. Insured companies can sell on open account terms which, for exporters especially, can be a major competitive advantage.
- Secure better borrowing terms
- Better risk management through an early warning system bolstered by the Euler Hermes database
- Better business planning through the elimination of unknown risks
- Improved working capital from your lender because you have enhanced the quality of your accounts receivable with trade credit insurance
- Improved cash flow, because you receive payment for unpaid invoices that are insured.
Trade credit insurance can also improve a company’s relationship with its lender. In some cases the bank actually requires trade credit insurance to qualify for a loan.